Scammed.

Karlmarkus
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I recently got scammed by someone who went by the name of Nathan <removed> and he lived in California. He used a fake email scheme to make me ship my item to him. The package should arrive to USA on the 9th of July, because then it has reached two weeks since I shipped my item. I got his IP address and it says he is from Texas, he has over 200 people commenting that it is a scammer and uses many different ways to scam people, such as lottery scams or claims to be a solider from Syria. I am confused because the address I send my package to clearly isn't his address and it is not his real name. So what is the point for him to let me send a package to a random address and to a random person. Also USPS says that that package is not trackable and 17track says that the destination is unkonwn. I am confused because I can't figure out how could the package end up in his home? Thanks for helping!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.