Scammed by buyer

PrimeCicada
New Community Member
I run a small web business and had an international order for multiple items. One of the items had a slight damage to the packaging, but the item itself shouldn't be damaged. Buyer took photos of the damaged box for us, which includes the other items that was sent in the background. As it was just a damaged box we typically do not refund, and having it returned and resent wouldn't make sense (~$10 item which is unlikely damaged). Soon after, buyer issued a refund request for 1 damaged product and missing items (despite not mentioning to us in the email, and photos shows he did have the items) , and we provided paypal with everything we could grab from our system and email exchanges that shows we have the order and have sent the items. Paypal ruled in their favour, and now I have lost the items, received no money and had to even pay a dispute fee on top of it all. Is there anything I can do about it?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.