Scammed by buyer, can no longer receive payments.

ozones
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had close to 50 outgoing transactions on this account and by doing so I’ve worked my way up to not having to wait for my funds when an item sells because I am a trustworthy seller. A buyer decided to scam me and do a charge back on a purchase and because of that my account balance went negative, and they are now holding every payment I get again for the 21 or whatever day long period. It is MY money. That I WOULD have had had this incompetent rat not scammed me. I’ve lost the money, and the item, and due to my account restriction now I am unable to connect my bank to fix my negative balance. 3 or so weeks have gone by with zero updates on my claim/case with the buyer. And now they are refusing to push my money from pending to ready to use from a transaction THAT THE BUYER HAS BEEN IN POSSESSION OF THE ITEM NOW FOR TWO WEEKS. And due to unrelated events i was in desperate need of liquid cash, so I decided to sell an item that I didn’t want to but needed to. And because of this completely backwards way of resolving this issue, they held those funds as well. And I can only assume I will get them in 2-3 weeks, IF IM LUCKY. This is absolutely ridiculous and I’ve continually been short handed by this company for years on multiple accounts. I’m bewildered at the incompetence of your support team and how you handle any situation more complex than than a single digit one way transaction. You are a multi billion dollar corporation essentially stealing from a college student struggling for money, and refusing to provide any sort of logical resolution to any situation. If I could get my money and never use this service again I’d be more than happy but unfortunately due to reasons I don’t understand, this company remains one of the largest online fund managing services in the world, intertwined with almost every single check out section of every website. I’m almost forced to use this service that has stolen from me, continues to steal from me, waste my time, have customer support hang up on me, put restriction blocks on my account because of someone else’s decisions, etc.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.