Scam

bmac412
New Community Member

Has anyone ever purchased from a vendor identified as Lysoiclean at www.lysoiclean.com?  I am awfully curious if this so-called vendor is legit!  Any info you can provide would be helpful and greatly appreciate.  Thanks PP friends!

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Nicole0987
Contributor
Contributor
I just ordered from them about 2bhours ago am pretty sure I got scammed. I got the confirmation from PayPal and tracking number stating they delivered my package Saturday! I only ordered a few hours ago today (Monday). So upset
Login to Me Too

Sholeml
New Community Member
Same here , my order is still in pending, let's see what gonna turn out
Login to Me Too

Rosa2011
Contributor
Contributor
Just did this and I am so embarrassed! Hoping my cc will resolve dispute quickly and Paypal allows me to dispute sooner...
Login to Me Too

AI_1971
Contributor
Contributor

They got me too. Most assuredly  this is a BIG TIME SCAM!!!  1st - the web site is misspelled "www.lysoiclean.com", not Lysol.  2nd - once order is made you get this bogus email <removed>,  with no response. 3rd - the phone no# <removed> is showing as a person "Paulette" not a business. The address:<removed> is a day care. <removed>

Login to Me Too

Zarife30
Contributor
Contributor
They got me too. Most assuredly this is a BIG TIME SCAM!!! I went online and the website is not longer in the web. How can I get my money back?
Login to Me Too

AI_1971
Contributor
Contributor

No sure. Might have to chuck this one up as a loss. Maybe try to go thru resolution center? Good Luck.

Login to Me Too

Jmurr3
New Community Member
Ordered on the 8th the usps number said my shipment was received on the 6th. Is it even possible to get the money back?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.