Resolution Center - Refund

Sknowlesmedia
Contributor
Contributor

So I sold a $350 satellite networking device over two months ago to a customer who filed a return about 5 weeks later after buying it, stating it didn’t work. A case was opened and the buyer won (which is amazing to me seeing as it had pictures on my posting of it on and it working perfect before I sent it, plus, anything could’ve happened in that month he had it before wanting to return it.) After reading nightmare stories about “seller protection” and how it’s failed for so many, leaving sellers vulnerable to fraud, I decided to contact PayPal. I noticed the date changed from May 6th to May 10th for the time that the buyer had to provide tracking information. When I inquired and asked, I was only given an automated response to check the resolution center. Now it’s the 10th and still no word from the buyer or PayPal. Any other sellers deal with date changes for the buyer within the resolution center? Anyone have any advice on how to deal with a fraud case like this if nothing happens today? I’m not trying to complain, I honesty don’t know who else to ask.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.