Refunds

LauraA711
Contributor
Contributor
If I sell an item and it turns faulty surely after I send refund the seller shud return the item to me so I can send back to factory to get credit??
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
@LauraA711 You can't force someone to return the item and that is why you should never refund before you get the item back.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LauraA711
Contributor
Contributor
They opened a case against me and that’s wat PayPal decided they instantly refunded her surely she was meant to put the tracking info into that claim?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LauraA711 

yes thats what normally happens 'unless' the seller does not respond online to the dispute or claim.

as we don't know all the facts on here then why not contact c.s. to see what happened?

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.