Refunds PayPal sucks for seller. Why?

platinum_eva
New Community Member
Hello dear friend Please tell me if you know I am a seller on eBay I am an enemy of the people that they are trying to exterminate me and infringe on my rights It seemed to me that I have the right but it turned out to be wrong Why should I give out my goods for free for what reason am. I'm Red Cross? Fight with me as if I were the very first Enemy in this country ... now a person bought a thing from me. and can return his money and keep the goods to himself. on which I work for days I spend my money and energy. in order to survive ... and my goods are taken from me. my money. and it turns out I still have to stay. since I already paid for the delivery, so that my buyer remains happy. now horror will come. can everyone return the money and leave the goods for themselves, legally? Are you seriously? no protection for the seller, not only does ebay now also have paypal.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@platinum_eva 

You need to read up on the MANY factors all listed in Paypals seller protection policy for you to read so you can risk assess your transactions.
Legal (bottom right of Paypals pages) > user agreement > buyer protection.
Seller protection is not an insurance policy and does not cover everything so its up to you to decide who you will trade with.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

platinum_eva
New Community Member

Yes, this is understandable, but as I find out with whom I am trading, they don’t have written on their account who they are, what they are and what their thoughts are and that they want to return their money and gladly leave the purchase to themselves.

Login to Me Too

platinum_eva
New Community Member

this community has deleted almost half of my post. 

Thus, they made a charity organization out of eBay sellers, I certainly don’t mind and don’t have anything against it, but I'm sorry, but how can I earn and survive?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.