Refund

Micah1184
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i am new in Paypal community

I am seller my customer open case against me...claim (did not recieve item)

28.10.2019 i dispatch product with DHL and put tracking detail on paypal , The other side buyer recieve notification via email from us, when dispatch order with full detail.

The next day i recieve email from paypal ( case in your buyer favor ) and refunded to your buyer Now question is that?

Q: where is my product payment because i dispatch order i can't cancel the order 

Buyer got money and product also i am very disturb today.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Micah1184 

Does the tracking number show the item as delivered?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Micah1184
Contributor
Contributor

3-5 days order will delivered with DHL tracking number is availble on Paypal

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Micah1184 

It takes 7 days before you can escalate a dispute to a claim and then paypal normally give another 10 days to await delivery of item.

So if the item has not been DELIVERED in 17 days then the buyer would win the dispute.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Micah1184
Contributor
Contributor

The customer place an order 16.10.2019 Today is 29.10.2019...its not make 17 days even

Explanation:

1.ORDER DATE : 16.10.2019 (16:51)

2.we processed order same day sent notification to buyer.

3. CASE DATE : 18.10.2019 email recieved from Paypal (this transaction is without the account holder permission) case filed against us.

4.Next Day recieved email from Paypal (case is seller favor)

I am relax and start to prepare the order again 

Then

5. 21.10.2019 recieved email from Paypal (again open case )Your buyer has changed the reason for this case. The buyer stated that they never received the item.

6. I was send proof that when buyer place an order he/she select shipping with DHL (dispatch in 7 business day and deliver 3-15 days) buyer selected (please and give us time to processed his/her order)

7.ORDER DISPATCH WITH DHL 28.10.2019

8. BUYER recieve notification via email with full tracking detail 28.10.2019 and we add tracking information on Paypal.

9.29.10.2019 we recieve email from Paypal 

Micahtec Shopping,

We've completed our review of this case and decided in favor of your buyer.

The buyer stated they never received the item and valid proof of shipment was not provided.)

10. I OPEN APPEAL 

Now i am worry about i don't know ohh!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.