Refund without proofs

Twepz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

Today i sold a GTA5 account on ebay before i sent the account i checked it everything was fine i sent account for buyer, and after like 10-20 minutes he text's me that the account is not working (he said that he didn't even log in) and i recived email where i saw that my account data was changed.

So he open dispute on paypal where was no proof's only text's like - Account not working, I didn't recive anythink, Bad seller and other like that, about email (my proof) i forgot and just typed that he is lying and started to looking for proof's and when i open dispute it was already refunded to the buyer and now i have 2 problems 

1.Bad feedback still on ebay account (i have only 3 feedback so for me it's problem)

2.I don't have account and money now

How can i open dispute again or somethink like that?

Please Help!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Twepz 

How about you go read up on seller protection?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Twepz 

Sellers can't open disputes against buyers, if you lost the dispute and the buyer was refunded then sadly nothing you can do about it.

There is 0 seller protection for virtual / digital items, you can sell them of course but at your own risk.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Twepz
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, you mean everybody can just buy digital item's and just say that buyer lie's and easily refund ?

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Twepz 

How about you go read up on seller protection?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.