Re: Frustrated! Can't Respond to my open claim and can't respond to e-mail PayPal sent me.

I was unable to respond to fraudulent buyers return claim due to technical errors via every avenue of reply. eBay have since reconsider the buyers behaviour as in breach, Buyer made false claims that contradict eBay, I have proof of the fraud and the return policy being used to return money incorrectly as well as both eBay and PayPal harassment policies being breached. eBay has ruled in my favour, but due to the technical aspects I was unable to make a claim. Due to the buyers breaches I'm unable to recover from the costs by reselling the item. It's not fair that the system being broken for me to respond should lead to my inability to respond to a claim.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

I attempted to respond to the claim a fraudulent buyer made, with no luck, also tried via eBay and kept being redirected to paypal, I sent responses via email, eBay redirection, then downloaded the app and tried there. The entire time either getting ability to respond or sending through what I thought was a response successfully sent through only to be informed by the buyer rather smugly he got his money back. That's how I found out PayPal account refunded his money. eBay has now read our messages and omitted his fault but I am no longer able to make a claim or even report the fraud/planned refund and the fact he lied in his claim, saying item not as described as eBay confirmed it clearly was, and he never received the item because he cancelled the purchase. There was no refunds on the items and advertised as such. As well as the commit to purchase failure, and breaking harassment, and defamation with proof available making the item unsellable. I was not given the opportunity to respond or inform PayPal due to the technical issues and now claim is closed.
Login to Me Too

LeeJiaJun
Contributor
Contributor

same i sell my game coins for him for 520usd for 4bil game coins and now he just press a refund in paypal, suddenly my paypal is negative balance ,and i cant even reply to the resolution center

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.