Questions about refunding funds from Paypal when you haven't the fund from the buyer

reinzsinjoy
New Community Member

To whom it may concern,

Good day this is Reinzsin <removed> and I would like to escalate this matter about a buyer who made a payment thru PayPal and asked her if she can withdraw them and deposit it thru Western Union instead as my another mode of payment and she said she couldn't reverse the fund back to her  because her account was limited under PayPal Trust and Safety Department. I also asked if she can provide a screenshot that can testify that her reason was valid and her answer was not relative to the question I asked. 

I also searched that there are charges in which the fund cannot return back to the buyer who used PayPal as a mode of payment to the seller. In fact, the status of the transaction is pending to me because it awaits my confirmation before the fund is finally transferred to my account (her 10 iPhone units orders to me). I also have no problem with that and I actually truly understand that it's just I want the fund to be refunded from PayPal and use Western Union instead because our policy in my shop is payment first meaning payment received on hand then processing deliveries then ship the order the next day along with the copy of shipping receipt as requested. By the way, this is an international. I wanted to know if the situation in the attachment Google Hangout conversation I'm giving you is overall legitimate because I'm having some questions here. Just to protect myself as a seller as well and I hope you could help me with that. Looking forward to your immediate/prompt response. Thanks 

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community guideline. 
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.