Professional fraudulent Buyer

Snowbird2108
New Community Member

the eBay buyer Flybackwin915s is a professional thief, more than 30 cases of theft and fraud reported here. He uses different identities and names, but the address and the approach is always the same. to protect ebays and PayPals sellers and honest buyers it is of paramount importance that eBay investigate and take action - not just against this buyer, but all buyers from that address that claim payments back and steal goods professionaly. the address at which he takes his deliveries, with many invented names that do not exist at that address in Oregon but allow to take the deliveries and Claim the payment back 7 weeks after purchase. this is going on since 2016 at that residence (which is a metal shop, not a residential Building), many names, many eBay names and many many frauds. same System, same address <removed.. PAYPAL AND EBAY: please look at the continues fraud and theft and seller abuse from this and many accounts at that address. for a compelling list of his accounts and frauds check here: <removed>

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate post

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Snowbird2108
New Community Member

thanks for that. i will reach out to the usps and Portland Police, as well.

I have reported him to the FBI online fraud Department, eBay and was hoping PayPal would take steps, as well?

Is PayPal getting involved and start investigating, too?

it should be very easy, as the address for the defrauded goods and fraud attempts with stolen credit Cards,  is always the same.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Snowbird2108 

Gather all your evidence, file a police report with your local pd's cyber crime dept, if they have one or nearest one and have them forward it to this person's local pd:

Your local PD can get in touch with PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/law-enforcement

File mail fraud report with the USPS Postal Inspector.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

T_McMorrow
New Community Member

This same individual attempted to defraud me, alleging that he had shipped the item back when in fact the label had not been scanned, according to the courier website. When I pressed him to provide proof that he had indeed posted the item he came up with a weak excuse relating to the coronavirus. After warning him that I would escalate the matter with ebay if no such proof was provided within a few days he immediately closed the returns case. Caught in the act!

Login to Me Too

T_McMorrow
New Community Member

I Intend on reporting him to the UK's police Action Fraud.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.