Please help, buyer scammed me

vioviovio
New Community Member

Hello

Did couple sales through instagram and facebook.  My kid wanted to sell some cards, so decided to help him. Since I am new in selling, I made sure to send every single card with tracking, paid for it myself, so my kids could earn some $ ...

Yesterday one youngster send some mean messages on instagram and said he will take all money back, no matter that tracking shows that he received envelope and all happened after yesterday I mailed another box full of cards with tracking. I made sure to wait and get info that he received it, so only then I mailed out another one. At first he said he did not received it by specific date, then that he said did not received it at all, finally said it does not matter if he got it or not, he will get his money back. I am so mad now! One shipment I could just forget, but now second.... 

Is there anything I can do about it? Or is it buyer always right? I have couple screenshots from instagram, but not the last ones that were threatening to open a case for second shipment and keep his money and cards. Now it looks like he disabled his instagram, I dont see any messages between us. How can I recover messages and somehow to send it all to paypal resulution?

So sad that even young people are doing this stuff. And feel stupid that  teenager scammed me like this.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.