Please help buyer says item is not as described.

DYT
Contributor
Contributor
I am new to PayPal and recently sold an item and all was going fine. I added tracking to the item and have proof that the item has been delivered. The buyer is claiming that the item isn’t what we agreed when it is and if it isn’t it is not my fault. The buyer is also saying that they have proof that the item is not as we agreed. He bought it for £1,150 and I don’t want to loose the money or the item. I have escalated the dispute and stated that I have sent the item that was agreed and have proof of delivery. I’m just worried the buyer is going to make up some “proof” to get their money back and keep the item. This is a lot of money and I don’t want to loose it. PayPal says it will be sorted by the 18th but I just want help on knowing what to do. United Kingdom
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi DYT, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

I understand a dispute on your PayPal can be concerning and especially when it is for a considerable amount of money. If additional information is required from you, you will receive an email notification advising you of this. If you need assistance regarding the dispute, please reach out to us on Facebook, Twitter, phone or email. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.