Please help, buyer claim

Justinhoskins
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone So I have sold this wallet on eBay over the weekend. In the description I clearly stated that I had no reality of the authenticity of the wallet wether it was real or fake, it was an ex partners and I was selling for basically whatever it went for as ex partners don’t need it. How ever the buyer has opened up an eBay claim for a refund claiming she don’t like the item. Her exact works were “ I’m not happy of this wallet... smells **bleep**,unexpected item looks awful”. Now when the eBay return came through. I messaged the seller saying that the pictures on the item were very clear and nothing was hidden the description was very honest and that I accept no returns which again was on the eBay listing. I declined the return on eBay and the case was closed. She has now opened a case on PayPal saying it’s not as described. I have since escalated this to PayPal for them to look at that. My question is does myself as a seller have a chance at having this closed in my favour, as the money has been withdrew as she had recv item. She has since messaged me many times on eBay being abusive. Or does PayPal side with the buyer. I don’t not want to return this item as she clearly knew what she was buying.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.