People disputing credit card transactions

Lockbox7
New Community Member
I’ve had my PayPal card for about two years had no problems at all completely blind to how PayPal works (disputes). Just about the last month I have had two people dispute claims after running their credit card with a chip that means they were in physical possession of their card. I will not take another credit card without going back to the old paper copy running it through one of those little imprinter machines drivers license blood type and any other things I can identify them by maybe even taking pictures. My two claims are still being resolved but I don’t like the fact that my money is ripped out of my account just because somebody doesn’t want to pay the bill. I can’t say I trust the customer because I don’t know him and I surely don’t trust PayPal because they don’t back you up you’re on your own. I thought chipped cards were supposed to be the safest method but now I have to go back to the old imprint in them and collecting information to prove my case.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.