Paypal siding with Blackmailer

Silivina
New Community Member
Hi there, So I make and sell custom tattoos with a strict no return policy, but im willing to make any changes within 60 days. I normally never use Paypal for business, as most of my business is in person. I had a client order quite a bit from me and was fully satisfied with my work. About two months after that, he found my instagram and demanded that I send him inappropriate private photos otherwise he was going to dispute all his charges with his bank. Called Paypal multiple times, each time they said Id be covered, negative balance would be resolved. It hasn't, and they say im not covered by seller's protection for the buyer blackmailing me, even with email proof that items were made, sent and even the email of the blackmail. Hes claiming unauthorized transactions, item not as described and that his Paypal was hacked. All in all, after these disputes are closed, im never using paypal again.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.