Paypal please help me

BorisS1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

This story takes a while but I just dont know what to do with it. I had sold a pair of shoes on grailed, an online clothing platform, but I wanted to cancel the deal and refund the money to the guy who bought it. Unfortunatly, every time, and I tried for weeks, I wanted to refund his money via both the paypal website and the mobile app I got an unknown error, I mailed paypal and messaged the guy but in the end he still opened a case because he did not get the shoes and I couldn't refund his money. Because of this my account got suspended and now I have to pay a fee of arround 28 dollars. This all happened because there was an error on paypal's end, and now I need to pay. But anyway's, I paid thinking I could later get the money back explaining everything. So I added the money to my paypal account, but nothing happened. My bank is now 28 dollars lighter, but I still need to pay paypal because of some error again I guess. Now I've paid again, and I hope this time it will work. I'm just worried I won't get it back now, since I just keep getting bot responses via email and I don't think a single living being works in customer support at this company. Please someone help me, please let a human at paypal read this since this just makes no sense to me. I have send so many mails but I just get reffered back to the FAQ. Please help, this is me begging.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @BorisS1

Thanks for visiting the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you were having trouble processing a refund and that it caused a dispute. When a dispute is opened, it can cause a negative balance on your account. I understand you've added money to cover the balance, but it's not showing. When you add money to your PayPal account, it usually takes around five business days to clear. Based on what you've stated, it also sounds like you may have been charged a dispute fee. For account-specific inquiries, I recommend contacting Customer Support. You can contact Customer Support on Twitter by sending DM to @AskPayPal or a PM on Facebook by going to facebook.com/PayPal. Support may also be reached by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage.

I hope this is sorted out soon! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.