Paypal offers no protections for sellers

EriktheDuck
Contributor
Contributor

So, a buyer on ebay opened a **bleep** dispute that the items arrived not as described. I fought that case and ebay closed it in my favor. The buyer didn't like that answer so she opened a Paypal case. I let them know this was already resolved through ebay and didn't hear anything back until a few days ago when the product was delivered back to me and Paypal refunded the buyer. They didn't do any kind of investigation, just took the buyers word for it and **bleep** me out of a sale because the buyer "sent the item back." What kind of ridiculous policy is this? They didn't so much as ask for a shred of evidence of the supposed damage from the buyer, they just let her weasel out of her purchase and now I'm expected to pay them back? Talked to a supervisor and was told there was nothing I could do. I just have to bend over and pay the negative balance. There HAS to be someone above Paypal I can talk to about reversing this decision or at the very least zeroing out my negative charge.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.