Paypal is not secure anymore.

ShabirHussain
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day. Noted that Paypal do not Refund money from business accounts. not trustful at all. I suggest you to use with care please.

they stole 7.90 euro from me. This is nothing but give me a big experience. Thanks. 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ShabirHussain 

PayPal has changed their policy (January 2, 2020) and no longer refunds their PayPal fees, that is true, if that is what you mean.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ShabirHussain
Contributor
Contributor

I mean, from a business seller i bought an object. They do not send me. steal money.

Login to Me Too

ShabirHussain
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day. Noted that Paypal do not Refund money from most sellers. Not trustful at all. I suggest you to use with care please. PAYPAL is not SECURE anymore. They stole 7.90 euro from me. This is nothing but give me a big experience. Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ShabirHussain 

Then the seller is bad. If you bought something and you did not receive it, did you open a dispute with PayPal?

1. Locate and click payment transaction in your PayPal account activity
  2. Click "Report a problem”. 
  3. Click “I didn't receive an item I purchased”.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ShabirHussain
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day. Noted that Paypal do not Refund money from most sellers. Not trustful at all. I suggest you to use with care please. PAYPAL is not SECURE anymore. They stole 7.90 euro from me. I tried all. Open dispute. Then appeal. Nothing in my favor. They just say seller provide tracking number. Tracking number can be any in one city. Do not show exact things and location. True or False? This is nothing but give me a big experience. Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

sharon135
Contributor
Contributor
I am finding this alao, after 10 year. Account being restricted, money being held for 21 days and weird invoices from California wildlife pending on my account that I know nothing about. Also my Daughter's Acoount has suddenly been restricted for no reason and money is being held for 180 days..Maybe there split from Ebay has made them dodgy..Alsondue to covoid you cant.contact them and They do not respond to emails
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.