Paypal holds 800€ that client wants me to have

Stolen800Euro
New Community Member

One)  my client made a mistake and claimed an unauthorized payment at the beginning of august : Case ID PP-D- one two nine five nine two eight two

Two) then he understood his mistake and went to his bank to renounce the chargeback

Three) Paypal ignored this and still keep the money after more than one months (it's sept seventeen today)

Four) Paypal doesn't allow me to attach and send any file that helps me show the handwritten letter of my client.

Five) Paypal doesn't call, doesn't give any reason for what they're doing. I feel despised.

Six) Both me as seller and my client are completely ignored by Paypal.

Here I attach the hand-signed letter where my client Mr. Castillo recognizes he made a mistake by claiming an unauthorized payment to me.He states that he wants you to cancel the charge back and pay me Eight Hundred Euros he owes me.Mr. Castillo says that his bank never received any refund and that money is in your acquiring bank. He states in his letter that he recognized his payment as authentic and authorized on August tenth.We wander why Paypal still keeps my money after more than one month.Mr. Castillo called Paypal USA from Panama and talked to your operators Isaías and Rafael.I am about to sue Paypal. Francesco <removed> IMG-20180915-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20180915-WA0007.jpg

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.