Paypal dispute

Shonagoaman
New Community Member

I sold an item online and took payment of £225 on PayPal, the customer correctly noticed that part of the order was missing worth £15, and requested a refund for this section of the order on PayPal and opened a dispute, attached is her own words - "I paid £225 for a camera, camera strap, lens and 2 rolls of film. I initially received everything apart from the 2 rolls of film. I then contacted the seller and he told me that he forgot to add the film to the initial parcel. He then said he would send me the 2 rolls of film straight away (4th December). I have still not received the film and he is now ignoring all of my messages. Therefore, I am requesting a refund for the two rolls of film, which came to £15 in total."

However, she then requested a refund of £210 which was granted by Paypal as I didn't see that the case was about to be closed, is there any way to reclaim this £210 as I have proof of postage of the camera and her own words saying she has the camera. 

Many thanks,

Angus 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.