Paypal closed the case today in my (the seller), favor and credited my account with the $750

Vik1953
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal closed the case today in my (the seller's) favor and credited my account with the $750 which they had removed earlier.

I sold a large Lego set in new condition on eBay for $750.00. I checked on PAYPAL that the transaction was eligible for seller protection. which it was, I shipped out the item by FEDEX with full insurance and adult signature required upon delivery (spent extra $13.00 for this security) and sent the packed box to the address provided by by eBay and PayPal (both provided the same address) and saved a copy of the FedEx label in my records, and uploaded the tracking number in both eBay and PayPal. I had a strong suspicion that there could a charge back on the transaction (brand new buyer on eBay - first transaction, account opened only 2 days back) I called eBay and expressed my concern, I was told by the eBay agent, that I have to ship out the item, we will cover you in case of charge back, so I did. True enough 10 days later the buyer did a charge back through their credit card issuer. and I have provided PayPal with a copy of the shipping label, copy of proof of delivery from FedEx, together with name of person who signed for the packet, and a copy of the invoice from FedEx showing that the item was shipped with insurance and signature required.

Open and shut case, but for the last 15 days PayPal is still reviewing the case. What is there to review? Really nothing, just harass the sellers and hold on their money, They debited my PayPal account for $750.00 and adjusted my further sales till they got the $750.00.

Any comments on how to get this matter expedited. Please advise. Thanks

😀

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.