Paypal are nothing but complices to thieves!

numis_profi
Contributor
Contributor

My case in summary is this : On 16 june the buyer ken <removed> has bid on 1000 sgd : https://www.ebay.com/itm/Singapore-1000-dollars-2010-2016-p51-two-small-solid-houses-/123 175835792 On 24 june the buyer has also bid on 100 sgd : https://www.ebay.com/itm/Singapore-100-dollars-2016-p50e-two-small-triangles-/11306278974 5 As you can see, I have waited for him 8 days without pushing him to make the first payment, as most sellers do, they have a request for the payment to be done in 48 h , but I have waited for him as I am an honorable seller that do not push the buyers to pay. On 25 june the buyer makes the payment via paypal #6HR73316WP920383N (for shipping via EMS with regular post - 30$). On 28 june I send him the package via UPS fast private carrier , tracking nr. 1ZR4Y3770495681653 - cost > 40$ , as the regular post do not offer anymore EMS outside EUROPEAN UNION from my post office. On 02 july (very fast) , the package is delivered at the adress provided by the buyer : https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/processRequest?tracknums_displayed=1&TypeOfInqui ryNumber=T&HTMLVersion=4.0&track=Track&InquiryNumber1=1ZR4Y3770495681653 On 29 july the buyer opens a case : Case ID: PP-007-162-949-846 on paypal , abusing the buyer protection from paypal , he wanted to cheat remaining with the products and also with the money back , saying he did not receive the package but in the end I manage to prove with the help of UPS that the package has been delivered and paypal ends that case. On 02 september the buyer opens another case Case #PP-007-255-987-571 also abusing the buyer protection from paypal , saying the items are not as described. The buyers says : "Type of Claim: The claim states the item received was significantly not as described. The buyer presented the following reason(s) for the claim: The buyer did not specify why the item was significantly not as described. The buyer has provided additional information about why this claim is being filed: The merchandise received was not as describe. I received the wrong item. This purchase has been very upsetting. I want to return the wrong items I received in order to get refund." Although I have attached a lot of documents and explainings to the paypal resolution center warning paypal that his next move was to send an empty package and request the refund and also remain with the products , and the case was under review and in the meantime , of course that the buyer has sent an empty package - exactly with what I have used for packing but without the main products inside. He sent it from an anonymus adress and name from NY although his adress is in DE, what kind of serious person does that? And now, on 04 october I receive another case open PP- D-13411703 , which I have understood from paypal facebook messenger assistance named ~Siobhan , that this last case is a chargeback. Yesterday I went to the police department of organized crimes and I made a complain and also gave a statement and provided all the evidences that I have provided to paypal also. I have the registration nr. of the action from the police : 2160418 / 17 oct. 2018. "Inspectoratul General al Politiei Romane Brigada de Combatere a Criminalitatii Organizate Bucuresti". Please give me an e-mail adress from the police department that is in the range of the buyer (NY or DE) so I can make a complain to them too. You are nothing but BIG THIEVES! I have made a complain at the antifraud criminalty department of the police so expect to be searched by the police soon for my outrageous case! I cannot believe that I've ended with the money taken back, without the products and also with a 20$ fee? WTF is this? Where is the justice you THIEVES???

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@numis_profi

Too long, try edit and paragraphs.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

numis_profi
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry my friend , but my case is a long case , i tried to short it as much as possible.

I'll try to super short it here in this reply :

1. Buyer buys , pays, I send (registered with UPS) , he receives very fast(it can be verified on track and trace).

2. Buyer opens case for item not received , finally, I make proof of delivery and case is closed.

3. Buyer opens another case of items not as described ( what? , didn't he just said he did not receive? how comes that?)

4.Buyer sends an empty package back in the middle of the dispute when case was reviewed by paypal.

5.Buyer opens chargeback , in the meantime I make complain at the police and send tens of messages to paypal with only formal answers.

6. Final decision : I get the money taken from the account (1019$) and also charged a 20$ extra fee?  WTF is this? Justice???

7.I cannot appeal , I cannot open any case, Icannot report the buyer, nothing! This is paypal justice!!!???

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@numis_profi

You said the buyer opened a chargeback, a chargeback is not a paypal dispute, its done directly via the buyer and their credit card issuer.

Paypal will pass on any information on your behalf but the card issuer actually makes the decision on behalf of their 'client'.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

numis_profi
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply, I've heard this answer many times by now that paypal has little to do with a chargeback. What I am consterned about is how such a giant like paypal has such a major flow with this thing called "chargeback" , this means that any bad intentioned buyer can scrue the seller if he wants to, just send back an empty package , provide the tracking nr. to the card issuer and that's it, don't even need to wait for any paypal decision regarding the case! Nicely done paypal!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@numis_profi

It would be the same if the buyer had paid directly with a credit card and not used paypal.

Its just the risks of online selling.

Just like shops in the high street have to allow for the odd shoplifter, sellers online have to expect the odd bad sale.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

numis_profi
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, just let me know when a high street shop will refund you after sending them back an empty package, it doesn't matter the method of payment, what matters is to be human and fair!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.