Paypal and online purchase scam

ShabirHussain
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day. Noted that Paypal do not Refund money from most sellers. Not trustful at all. I suggest you to use with care please. PAYPAL is not SECURE anymore. They stole 7.90 euro from me. I tried all. Open dispute. Then appeal. Nothing in my favor. They just say seller provide tracking number. Tracking number can be any in one city. Do not show exact things and location. True or False? This is nothing but give me a big experience. Thanks. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ShabirHussain 

"They just say seller provide tracking number. Tracking number can be any in one city. Do not show exact things and location."

If this is what's happening, then you'll need to get official notice/confirmation from the postal or shipping service used that the address on package with tracking number... is not your street address, nor was the item delivered to your shipping address. You can't just appeal. Maybe the postal or shipping service do not allow confirming street address with PayPal, only city, state/province, zip code and country. Even the postal or shipping service will not always tell you where the exact street address the item was shipped to.

You can also make a police report in your country. If Italy do not have a dedicated online option in place, you are advised to go to your local police station to lodge a complaint:

https://www.commissariatodips.it

Pdf everything ready to upload to PayPal and you still have to contact PayPal to let you appeal again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ShabirHussain 

"They just say seller provide tracking number. Tracking number can be any in one city. Do not show exact things and location."

If this is what's happening, then you'll need to get official notice/confirmation from the postal or shipping service used that the address on package with tracking number... is not your street address, nor was the item delivered to your shipping address. You can't just appeal. Maybe the postal or shipping service do not allow confirming street address with PayPal, only city, state/province, zip code and country. Even the postal or shipping service will not always tell you where the exact street address the item was shipped to.

You can also make a police report in your country. If Italy do not have a dedicated online option in place, you are advised to go to your local police station to lodge a complaint:

https://www.commissariatodips.it

Pdf everything ready to upload to PayPal and you still have to contact PayPal to let you appeal again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ShabirHussain
Contributor
Contributor

paypal do not ask me. just close the case. Actually it is a pdf file to send in my email. the seller just emailed me nothing found in database so cannot send any pdf file. where comes tracking number? Paypal replies from email or any other means is just robot.

Login to Me Too

ShabirHussain
Contributor
Contributor

Do not have a time. 7.90 euro wastage is better than my experience and time. Never use Paypal again. thanks for your support.

Login to Me Too

1965thunderkuss
Contributor
Contributor
This is the absolutely worst site I’ve ever dealt with. I can’t figure out how to get any answers or figure out how to post etc ? Here is the online store I purchased from. I learned that they are a scam and how in the world 🌎 do you get any real help or support?? Please I would really appreciate it if someone could respond to my post. Thank you PR Here is the online site below paypal Jun 15, 2020 21:59:54 PDT Transaction ID: 86B97054JJ816604R You sent a payment of $100.60 USD to ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (opsunjoy017@163. Thank you so much for any help
Login to Me Too

Redneckmd
Contributor
Contributor

This is all a big scam and PayPal refuses to accept any responsibility. Cost me 99$ 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.