Paypal De actviate my Account

easyloade
Contributor
Contributor

Hi , 

Paypal have more stolen cards and no user registration varification process as any body can use cards of other people . I have more then 100+ transaction which was done by clients using other people card and paypal reverse all transaction then  i contacted sevral times paypal but paypal was unable to help me and i lost my real clients as well as site trust. and paypal accounts 

Now i have filed case on paypal company in france police case also i provided all transaction which was done by paypal clients from pakistan and nigira india 

question is that is paypal responsable for it's client varification . As we all do trust on paypal Company . 

Secound is that paypal is baned in pakistan why paypal allow access to it's client in pakistan 

i face loss of 50000+ euro as my clients , Google ranking , promotion , development cost plus loss of good well. for recovery of these payments can i hire avocate to recover loss and put some restriction on pyapal companany in france as my everything is legal ? 

Today i filled online Police case and they will send me apointement what documents should i give them currently i have only my contact with paypal as well as transaction list that was done from pakistan with wrong address and information ?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.