Payments good and services and bussiness problem

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor

hi boys im scared because one day someone got his money back that he sent my account is business and in instgagram page business but rreally  idont own a real business so yesterday i sold one of my page for over 100euro so how can i protect myself from chargebacks will help me alot im not rich to lose moneys like this he got his account but now i want to know to protect from these kind of thins thanks alot who helps me

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor
in these cases who can win the battle easy
Login to Me Too

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor

who can win the battle easier seller or buye? in these cases

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @foreverchamp,

I understand your concern. The circumstances are not possible to evaluate in a situation that hasn't happened yet. If there's a dispute, you will have the opportunity to present the evidence you have and the case will be reviewed at that time. 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor
Okay thanks you
Login to Me Too

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor
even my account gets in -, what will happen i have my credit card linked?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @foreverchamp,

A balance that becomes negative as a result of a dispute would not be charged to any of your payment methods unless you directed that to occur, such as during a transaction. You would be responsible to make payment to cover any negative balance to continue using PayPal.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor
so nothing happen ? like that is no poblem
Login to Me Too

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor
help me sir now it happened
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.