Payments good and services and bussiness problem

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor

hi boys im scared because one day someone got his money back that he sent my account is business and in instgagram page business but rreally  idont own a real business so yesterday i sold one of my page for over 100euro so how can i protect myself from chargebacks will help me alot im not rich to lose moneys like this he got his account but now i want to know to protect from these kind of thins thanks alot who helps me

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi again @foreverchamp!

Thank you for getting back to me. 

You do not have to activate our Seller Protection policy as it is automatically applied to all payments for 'Goods and Services' that you receive. 

If a buyer disputes a payment that you receive, you will have the option to provide additional information. Here, I would recommend providing the proof that you have delivered the service and that the service is working. 

Thanks,

Martina 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@foreverchamp

That depends on many factors all listed in Paypals SELLER protection policy for you to read and then risk assess your transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor

bro seller protection is off and he even isnt 18+years old i have all proof that i talked if something happen will iwin the battle? thanks alot

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @foreverchamp,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

As @kernowlass already mentioned, our Seller Protection policy depends on many factors. Firstly, you will have to receive the payment as 'Goods and Services' to be protected. In general, though, digital items are not covered in this case, I am afraid. 

For normal disputes and claims, though, PayPal offers a Seller Protection in case of claims for Item Not Received or Not As Described. In general, you will have to provide the proof to have delivered the digital good to the buyer or that what you delivered is as described. Usually, conversations between buyers and sellers outside PayPal may not be considered valid. 

You can find more information on this matter here

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor

so he cant show something that he buy and didnt arrived if something happen what i have to do to protect myself?im with him now a good friend i think but people changes when hear this $(tell me how to protect my self )

Login to Me Too

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor

and dont forget my seller protection is off how to turn on that?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi again @foreverchamp!

Thank you for getting back to me. 

You do not have to activate our Seller Protection policy as it is automatically applied to all payments for 'Goods and Services' that you receive. 

If a buyer disputes a payment that you receive, you will have the option to provide additional information. Here, I would recommend providing the proof that you have delivered the service and that the service is working. 

Thanks,

Martina 

Login to Me Too

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor

thank you so much, i jave all proofs available but i think i cant add a photo or document (ps he is very happy that he buys my account)

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @foreverchamp,

It sounds like you're looking to upload information while the transaction is not actually disputed. If a dispute were to be opened for this transaction, the option to upload would become available. Without a dispute, it is not necessary to upload documents.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor

in these cases wgo

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.