Payment dispute (fraud)

hungnguyen3
New Community Member

Today i got a fraud transaction from a dirty customer (That **bleep** is from Germany).

I called to Paypal and meet Wendy * as i heared from her. She said in this case Customer open chargeback at their bank.

She said Paypal did not support me to fight with that **bleep**, and she said me should contact to that **bleep** to solve this problem.

I told to her, it is  **bleep**, you think it will answer you? I sell digital voucher and it used my voucher after premium expired, it go to bank and open chargeback without solving from me while i have all documents to prove it is buyer (VPN/PROXY blocked, Email tracking, voucher used report).

That **bleep**, it will open chargeback at issuing bank, then that bank will contact to acquiring bank of paypal about this. Then Paypal must receive our document to send to acquiring to protect seller, right?  That is a circle of payment process. But very strange, she said Paypal will not help me to fight with this one.

She is true or me? I am making sure, i am true! And i am getting money lost with that transaction with out protection.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

hungnguyen3
New Community Member

Another thing i forgot tell to everyone, when i told Paypal removes my protetion by *her answer, and i said " it is very risk to me , if that one did not answer me and issusing bank will solve this problem in buyer favor and i get money lost. " she answer to me that " i have a selection about using at Paypal, she does not disallow me using Paypal "

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.