PayPal violates its own user agreement;sellers beware

jindrich_23
Contributor
Contributor
So,I’m a seller and there’s been a dispute with a buyer who tried to scam me.After 2 months of disputing,they decided it in my favor today,but a little later “re-decided” the case,after I’ve provided tracking information and proof of postage.So,PayPal helped the scammer,I end up owning PayPal some fees,after I’ve provided everything!This is outrageous and I can’t wrap my head around how such a big company does things like that.Anyway,I appealed it,and I’m going to court if I’m not refunded,this is daylight robbery.And I’m not exaggerating or missing details,they’ve literally VIOLATED its rules.So,sellers,I beware you that you are NOT safe on this platform,PayPal helps scammers,it’s unethical and illegal.We’ll see what’s going to happen when I win the court...
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

taynocare
Contributor
Contributor
I 100% agree with you saying they help the scammers. It's happened to me too, they themselves are scammers as well. Scammers gotta have scammers backs i guess 🤷‍♀️ It's extremely crappy of them to do that to you too, I hope you win and give them a run for their money.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

taynocare
Contributor
Contributor
I 100% agree with you saying they help the scammers. It's happened to me too, they themselves are scammers as well. Scammers gotta have scammers backs i guess 🤷‍♀️ It's extremely crappy of them to do that to you too, I hope you win and give them a run for their money.
Login to Me Too

jindrich_23
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal refunded me my money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.