PayPal sheer incompetence?

gamar3
Contributor
Contributor

I had a few cases opened from a buyer who purchased stuff from me via eBay. The buyer provided POSITIVE feedback on the transactions, but a few months later the buyer opened cases against the purchases he made.

HOW did PayPal actually decided in buyer favor? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? I provided proof of transaction, the buyer confirmed he was happy (at the time) by providing positive feedback ... and PayPal decides in buyer favor...

Is PayPal just incompetent...? I wish I had another option to accept payments and never have to use PayPal again.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

gamar3
Contributor
Contributor

PS: in the transaction description they actually say "Seller protection: Eligible ", but in their justification they say "goods or services are not covered under Seller Protection". What a STUPID service from PayPal. This is clear robbery from PayPal, they take their fees and then they are to lazy to even review cases properly... VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH PAYPAL.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.