PayPal refunds buyer over a website service dispute. Service provided but PayPal ignores proof

yadavji83
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Members,

This email is for my future plans with PayPal.

PayPal usually answers in one line and its hard to get knowledge from them. So I am trying here.

This is regarding PayPal decision for my 2 disputes.

I provide website designing service. Which is a complex service as there are many variables which affects the cost.

Most of my clients are novoice and usually don't understand exactly what they want. I provide them service according to the agreed proposal but they sometimes ask for extra features. Which I try to explain them but still disputes happen. It affect the time of the project and sometimes increase cost.

The process of finishing a project is in 3 steps and I take 50% advance to start and rest after finishing project. Sorry for explaining this much 🙂
Step 1: I provide them images format design for approval.
Step 2: After approval I create HTML pages for web.
Step 3: We update content.

What I want to understand how can a business like mine survive under PayPal dispute policies.

Hoping for your cooperative response.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yadavji83 

Sadly there is 0 seller protection for virtual / digital items, you can sell them but at your own risk.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tribleware
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there.. and recently facing similar issue ,because of corona -19 everything in my country  is closed and nobody is responding,

i am seller of leather bags and recently been doing business with a american guy on behalf of drop shipping he use to send me payments upon 50 to 100 bags shipped, during lock  down we could'not send him bags, and so he puts disputes and unfortunately  we did' not know about it,

today when checked this i saw pay pal closed case in his favor , could someone please help me and let me know hot re open this case as i have all the proofs regarding shipping and hi emails,please help me 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.