PayPal offer protection for software sellers ?

sssascha
Contributor
Contributor

From what I've seen PayPal does not offer any kind of protection for software sellers.

Any user can pay, takes his digital unlock key that can no longer be given back (can be copied) and after a simple request to refund to paypal in which he copies a word of the item description and removes the whole site, then uses the product for free. Item description mean whole site not only a single word.

User signed terms are not available? Agree terms on our site it's equivalent with legal sign. Why Paypal don't respect this agreement?

In addition, after the software manufacturer gives the product for free, paypal also takes from the producer account 14euro!!! For what ???

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sssascha
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal completely ignored our agreement with a user who even signed this. Paypal wants its clients to respect the signed agreement, but why Paypal not respect the signed agreement we made with this user? pp.jpg

At the moment a user uses our product for free being supported by PayPal who gave him refund for no reason.

In addition, PayPal took 14+2.5 euros from my account for this injustice.

Who wants can check on our website here.

Not any answer from Paypal, no explanation, talk with robots there, no human support...

Login to Me Too

FarrellWang
Contributor
Contributor

That's really bad! I'm giving up PayPal completely

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.