PayPal not using their own terms and conditions

Billys99
New Community Member
I sold an item to a buyer a week ago, the item arrived with them however the box it came in was ripped slightly. The content of the box was perfectly fine due to being packaged correctly. The buyer complained that the item was damaged due to a few minor scratches and dings which I had stated in the ad when I sold it. I said this to PayPal and even showed them the description of selling which mentioned these scratches. PayPal’s significantly not as described states that if an item was described accurately it can’t be claimed as significantly not as described. Also if an item was described as used it cannot be described as significantly not as described. These are stated in their own policies and those were followed by me entirely. They still are making me refund the buyer! How can I get around this! I will not refund this item because I have followed the guidelines that they have written and haven’t done anything wrong
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.