PayPal never helped, What do I do?

EliJoseph

On the 12th of December, A buyer who I sold my freelance graphic services to, had 16 of her payments made to me, dating back as far as October, removed by her financial institution Chase Bank. When I asked her about this, she claimed she queried one payment that was not linked to any of my payments but Chase charged back 16 payments made to me between October and December. I went to PayPal to let them know that these chargebacks were wrong and I have proof that work has been delivered. For 2 months I was dragged along and told the same thing repeatedly, that I must contact the buyer and tell her to speak with her bank, Chase. She did and claimed to have the charges reversed. She even went as far as recording and sending to me video recorded conversations with a PayPal representative where he said that he will be escalating the case and in 72 hours I would have the cases closed and the overdraft cleared. 15 days later on the 10th of March, Chase claimed that the chargebacks will be given in the favor of the buyer and thus all 16 cases were closed leaving me in -$988 overdraft. I am living in the Caribbean and this buyer/client resides in the United States. How am I to go about this? Either she has been lying or PayPal has been lying and I am now stuck with an overdraft I cannot pay and shouldn't have to pay as it was MY money taken back. I have the videos of the recorded conversations and the emails with the flyers/logos submitted matching the dates of the payments that were charged back. What do I do now? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.