PayPal loves to bite the hand (and that too viciously) that feeds it

Vik1953
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I had sold an item on eBay (a brand new, packed in the box as was recd. from the factory - a Lego Death Star set, a really big Lego set containing about 4,000 pieces) on September 22nd, for $741.99 (including tax) and was paid by the buyer through PAYPAL - transaction id XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Before shipping out the packet, I had checked whether the transaction was eligible for seller protection by PAYPAL, and it was eligible. I securely packed the item and shipped the item to the address provided by eBay and PAYPAL (both provided the same address) by FEDEX - FEDEX tracking # XXXXXXXXXXXX with insurance and adult signature required upon delivery. I made a copy of the label and kept it in my records. The box containing the item was delivered to the buyer on 09/25/2020 at 10.23 am to the address provided by PAYPAL and was signed for by a D O. (D O matches the buyers Initials). The buyer has after exactly 30 days, now instigated a charge back with her credit card issuer, and PAYPAL has opened a case on 10/25/2020 Case ID: PP-D-XXXXXXXX, I have provided PAYPAL on 10/25/2020 with a copy of the shipping label which clearly shows item was shipped to the address as provided by PAYPAL, and the printout of the FEDEX delivery page which shows item was delivered on 09/25/2020, and signed by a person with the initials - D O. This is a very clear case that the seller has complied with all rules and regulation and gone beyond his responsibility by paying an extra $13.40 to FEDEX for insurance and adult signature required. Please close the case in my - the sellers favor (under seller protection, as per the terms of the PayPal legal agreement) and immediately issue refund of $678.37 that PayPal has usurped from my account, which is causing me great financial hardship. Thank You

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.