PayPal gave a refund to someone that damaged the product

EndoUSA
New Community Member

Unfair resolution:

What do I do when PayPal gives a refund to someone that has damaged the product? It was shipped back and the person had taken it apart damaging it. The deal was if the product came back undamaged I would give a refund. It was returned damaged and PayPal didn't even ask, just gave the refund. What recourse do I have? I'm looking online for an agency to report this fraudulent businesses practice to.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Teito23
Contributor
Contributor

Try BBB (Better Business Bureau) and file with them cause I believe ic3.gov is with paypal, or go try to find some other ones. 
Also I honestly didn't expect any less from paypal right now they let buyers just get a refund even with evidence proving they shouldn't have been allowed to.  

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @EndoUSA,

Thank you for reaching out for support. If your claim has recently been closed in your buyer's favor, please know that you still have time to appeal the decision. If needed, the steps to start the appeal process can be found here.

I hope this helps!

-Derrick

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.