PayPal doesn't care, it's got to that point...

LewisPink
Contributor
Contributor

Been contacting PayPal about my issues for 3 days plus now and the customer service are not only not helping, they are lying to me. This is why I above taken it upon myself to record the phone calls as you can request a recording of your calls so I did, lol told me to end the call before I got it emailed to me, ima idiot don't know why I did. But long story short they didn't email me the recording on purpose because what they are doing is illegal and it's really hurting my business, but they probably don't care so guys I would say if you want to have a sustainable business that protects both the buyer and seller against fraud choose stripe , they also won't play around with your account and make your business go bankrupt. Thanks PayPal you will be hearing from my liter within the next 2 days if this is NOT SORTED. Sorry to the community for the rant ❤️❤️ but as you can understand seriously stressed as this is how I feed my kids mouths!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

AEII
New Community Member

Not only does PayPal not care, they have created a system that completely insulates them and makes it impossible to complain.

I have filed Case ID: PP-D-53864293 ... Bought a shoe storage system on Facebook and paid by PayPal ...
The ad had a video on the unit and it looked like what we needed ...
Took over a month to get it and what we got is nothing as shown on the video ...

This is the video: <removed>

The attached picture is what I got ...Supposed to be Shoe SystemSupposed to be Shoe System

Filed a complaint and all PayPal says is to return item by February 16th and get tracking number.

This company should be banned from using PayPal ...

I am inclined to dispute the PayPal charge with Amex ...

Login to Me Too

LewisPink
Contributor
Contributor
For real, you are a buyer, I am a seller and the recent updates they have been doing has hurt both of us. Sorry for your inconvenience friend, and when I say I mean it unlike PayPal ❤️
Login to Me Too

LewisPink
Contributor
Contributor
They think they are unstoppable because alot of people are not going to use there money in court against them, not me i was a foster child so until the age of 25 I can get free solicitors and court claims to help. Hope I can get PayPal to act correct after the Small Court Claim I file
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.