PayPal dispute

Hunnybun3
New Community Member

Hi guys I need help! Basically a customer bought an item of mine off depop, I then realised the item had marks on it (it had been in my wardrobe for quite some time) so I apologised and said I wasn’t comfortable selling it so I paid her the money back via PayPal. Because this money (£10) is in her paypal account and not her bank, she has put a case against me saying she hasn’t received the item and wants the money back into her account.. because I couldn’t be bothered with th hassle I have sent her the item for free, however she hasn’t removed the case against me from PayPal, which surely isn’t fair as I’ve sent her the money back, (isn’t my problem she can’t work PayPal and doesn’t know how to withdraw funds) and the only way it’s letting me settle the case is if I ‘refund her’ which I already have by sending her the £10 back to her PayPal. How can I ask them to remove the case as I am actually the one out of pocket now??

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.