PayPal community PLEASE help

Chaddo2
Contributor
Contributor

I feel I have been scammed. I'm a seller, I sent the package out, the package is at the sellers location and no money have been put into my account. Please someone contact me and please help The exchange fees are very expensive to call you guys and I cannot afford it. Chad : ‭‭<removed> ‬‬ Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chaddo2 

Is there even a record of payment in your PayPal account? If not, then you have been scammed into shipping without paying with a fake PayPal email. Nothing PayPal can do if a payment never occurred. When someone REALLY paid, you should see a record of payment in your PayPal account fairly instantly. PayPal never asks you to ship without receiving payment first and tracking info must be provided within the PayPal transaction in your PayPal account. Even if PayPal put a hold on your payment, you will still see a record of payment.

Next time, if you receive a PayPal payment email, also log on to your account to confirm that you received payment before shipping. Never ship if you do not see payment in your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.