PayPal allowing theft to happen with the 180 dispute policy???

kgerlach
Contributor
Contributor
So PayPal allows buyers to file disputes up to 180 after purchase....how is this ok since All shipping companies only hold tracking for 120 days? They are prompting scams/theft and an unethical business practice.... Anyone else had any success with a buyer pulling this crap after the 120 day mark? I see so many say they archive tracking but I just spent over 48 hours on the phone with the 800 number AND 3 hours in the local post office and the manages nor the supervisors at the 800 number even heard of the comments other are leaving about this. Once the tracking us gone at the 120 day mark, its gone. What can we do? The Fair Credit Act states only 120 days for disputes and i dont understand why PayPal doesnt have to be held to that. Lets not forget paypal is PROFITING off this too since they charge us a dispute fee. I just left my attorney and we are going to figure something out; I am definitely going after the buyer and we also want to hold PayPal responsible for their action in this. Its accessory.... Any input would be appreciated!! Thanks!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.