Pay pal rules in favor of buyer- he keeps merchandise and gets a.full refund

Bcautosports
Contributor
Contributor
I had sold a person 6k worth of sneakers. 3k paid through pay pal 3k through EMT The problem is with the PayPal payment. Buyer and I (the seller ) are local to one another. Should of been a red flag why he just didn't pay all in either cash or EMT. After the merchandise was.dropped off ( Sneakers - Air Jordans ) there was 3k waiting to clear through pay pal. Not even 24 hrs after the delivery the seller claimed the payment. His reasons were that I hadn't given him what he asked for in regards to the merchandise. I assured him I would fix this problem as soon as I could. But then the threats started pouring in. The pictures of weapons . The voice.recordings of him saying he was going to slap my 10 month old son. As a professional I refused to step foot in his establishment. For fear of my safety as well as the well being of my family. It was a lot of back and forth on the phone until I finally.decided that pay pal should step in and give him an address to.send the merchandise and upon receiving if all was there then to.give him.his full refund. When speaking to pay pal representatives I asked to speak to a supervisor as this situation was a serious matter. I was told that he would send a tracking number and the issue would begin the process of resolving. With everything that was said all I wanted to do was either be paid for my merchandise or to be given back my merchandise. The seller sent a blank tracking number and again. I called PayPal because the email stated that he would receive a.full refund. Obviously this was alarming because I still hadn't gotten possesion of my merchandise. I was then told that that would not be the case and PayPal would not let thag happen. Today is May 28th. The delivery was originally on April 14th. Pay pal has since given the buyer a FULL refund. And I've been denied any information on why I'm not getting $3000 of my merchandise back. I feel as if I've been robbed. I feel as if my.familys.in danger because these weren't just pictures of knives. They were.pictures.of a gun. And a msg saying that he will use the weapon. Id like to know what id happening. I've been left out of the loop and I've been defrauded of $3000 me and my wife are.struggling as is. And pay pal has just allowed a person to use there platform to take everything we had saved up from us. I had.shown what this individual was sending me and I had been transparent the whole time. I just wanted what was fair for both party's. Either be paid for what I sold the person or be given back my .merchandise.and the seller to get his money back. I wasn't trying to gain anything other than what was.deserved. So pay pal if your reading this id like you to respond to my chain msgs. Id like you to call the number I gave you twice. And please don't send me another email saying you've decided in the buyers favor and tell me.theres nothing I need to do further. I've been stolen from. 3k is a lot for my family. My wife is our of work due to illness. I've had.to shut.down my automotive shop and I've lost everything as is. To add to this negative year with this person taking the last bit of money we had to get through the next couple of months and feed.out newborn and provide a.roof over his head isn't something that I'm going to sit back and do nothing further on. Whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong I had even sent.you.pictures.of this individual.bradishing a pistol clearly threatening me and you've just awarded him with 3k plus worth of sneakers and 3k of money. How does that even make sense. I'll give this till tmrw night before I take legal action for everything that's happend. If there's anyone who's reading this and has an idea of why you've given him all his money and all of my merchandise please let me.know. because this is fraud point blank period. Throw away the threats and disregard for a child's well being. The transaction went as proposed and your buyer has been wrongly awarded and there is no reason why this should.of happend.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.