Partial refund to customer?

All_shades_shop
New Community Member
Hello, I have sold a pair Christian Louboutin shoes to customer in Australia (I’m in the US). She is claiming the shoes are not authentic, but they are!! She opened a case for “Not as described”. (She is saying they didn’t come with authenticity card and date code stamped, which authentic Christian Louboutin shoes DO NOT have those. I replied that she can check any online reference for how to authenticate Christian Louboutin shoes.) At the moment, PayPal is reviewing my reply. (I also video taped the shoes and package before shipping out, I haven’t upload this on the case yet) But at the meantime, I would like to know if customer still want to return the shoes because she is concerned, can I partial refund her on the item only? The international shipping I paid was about $85, I put $90 on the shipping when sending her invoice. And PayPal fee is $30. I don’t want to loose $85+ $30. So I’m wondering if I can partial refund her and have her ship the item back? Thanks in advance!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.