PAYPAL IS ROBBING ME!!!! LOST OVER 600$ BECAUSE OF DECIDING ALWAYS IN THE FAVOR OF SCAMMERS!!

ikigai0086
Contributor
Contributor

I have been selling digital goods online for a while now and yes, I understand they are not covered by seller protection, but this is getting insane. I've lost hundreds upon hundreds worth of products that I've spent a bunch of money to purchase in the first place!! I've had 8 chargebacks IN THE PAST 2 WEEKS with the reason of 'unauthorized activity', PayPal ALWAYS has decided on the buyer's favor even though I have provided proof of conversations between me and the buyer as well as proof of the trade being completed successfully! This is ridiculous, I've lost so much money because PayPal has decided to favor the scammer in every single case, it's like no real person even checks the proof I send, and to top this all, I can't even add money to the PayPal account anymore because it has some lock now so I can't even pay the scammers the 'refund' they asked for!!!

If PayPal's 'investigation' of whether the buyer's claim of 'unauthorized activity' is limited to checking whether their IP matches the country they signed up with, it's about the damn time to upgrade the system and learn that VPNs are very popular and exist. Should I start using VPN too and claiming every transaction I do is 'unauthorized activity' to now get the hundreds I've lost back? I'm about to lose my mind, I don't have thousands lying around to spend to pay back the scammers, PayPal is robbing me of my very small income and I'm at a loss of words what to do now. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teito23
Contributor
Contributor

If the buyer charged back through their card or bank they can auto win the case. 
Unless you got paid in goods and services and they dispute using item not received or not as described you cannot have any chance of winning

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.