PAYPAL IS CRAP! IS PAYPAL A FRAUD COMPANY?

dan11111
New Community Member

You have just limited my account, even though I have provided all the information requested.

You kept sending me emails asking for more documents, and provided a link for me to upload more documents, but when I click into the link, it just shows that I have submitted all the documents you want.

There is NOBODY for me to speak to, NOBODY for me to email.

It's INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE JUST FROZEN MY FUNDS WITH NO MEANS FOR ME TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!

WHAT IS THIS???!!!!

ARE YOU A FRAUD COMPANY?!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

dan11111
New Community Member

TO BE CLEAR. THIS HAS GONE ON FOR ALMOST A MONTH!

Login to Me Too

Pebbles0213

I'm sorry you are going through this. PayPal has done the same exact thing to my account as well as many others at the exact same time frame. My attorneys are working on this to get the funds released. They are holding a substantial amount of money that's in my now permanently limited account. 

That's not even discussing their unfair practices in regards to refunds. Nothing that the merchants says in response to a dispute will help your dispute. PayPal is finding in favor of the buyer, no matter what the buyer says. 

So, in my situation, they are not just holding funds to where I can't purchase products for my customers, are giving the money away to frivolous and fraudulent disputes. 

My attorney has been trying for 3 weeks now to contact a person only to be disconnected after the menu. I was supposed to have a call back from a manager 3 weeks ago that has never happened.

So, yes, in my opinion, PayPal is a fraud.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.