PAYPAL CONFIRMED DELIVERY WITHOUT ANY DELIVERY DONE & ISSUED REFUND

sagasomu
Contributor
Contributor
I had a customer who bought an item from my shop... he bought a wrong item without knowing how it works & on receiving he opened a case against me...my paypal balance went -62USD We sent him an offer "full refund If item return shipped undamaged" this was just day 1 of opening the case. then for 2 days we tried & convince the customer that there is no point of sending the item back..instead keep it & accept your mistake & get another one that you actually wanted..he then bought another item from my store. So we asked him to take back the case against us in paypal, to which he agreed. We then received an email notification from paypal that the case has been closed & final line read "YOU CONFIRMED PRODUCT RETURN DELIVERY" we nevery got any delivery, not tracking number...we checked with customer he said he never sent any item...and the -62USD what happened about it...? I am certain that paypal have issued the refund by confirming delivery from my side. We feel cheated by paypal!...and the dumbest thing is that paypal customer care keeps saying resolution team is dedicated to solve your problems...when they are atill clueless who the merchant is and who the buyer is...
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.