PAYPAL ALLOWS FRAUD ON EBAY

t-fabrico
New Community Member
For 2 months now I have been chasing up and down after a payment for an item I sold on eBay. The buyer cancelled the payment when they noticed my account was not confirmed-the payment was on hold and this was after I had sent the item. I confirmed my account the day after. I have been tossed and turned around by PayPal because 95% of the staff did not know what they where doing, I counted by the amount of calls I made. They could not tell me what the issue was and I had to find it out my self after over 25 phone calls back and forth with eBay and PayPal. Now I am being told by PayPal that there is nothing they can do about the situation Two months down the line after the warranty is over. This is a genuine disgrace. Long story short, if you want to steal an item from someone on eBay just cancel the payment after the seller has sent the item because PayPal will allow it to happen. You will also get away with it with no questions asked And the seller will be left without an item and money owed.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.