Order

Ganiat
Contributor
Contributor
Pls I made an order a website name cheapshop5 and payment made through PayPal. I got the confirmation of the payment from PayPal but up till this money the company has not contacted me to tell me any update about my order it’s been a week now and they said in their website I should get order delivered in the 10’days upon confirmation of payment. I have sent different messages to the company but they are yet to reply help on this pls
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ganiat 

What does it say next to the transaction in your Paypal account?

1. Pending / Unclaimed.
2. Pending / Unclaimed with a cancel option.
3. Completed / Sent.
4. Pending / Uncleared.
5. Pending awaiting authorisation.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ganiat
Contributor
Contributor
It show only the deduction of the money paid
Login to Me Too

Ganiat
Contributor
Contributor
It shows only the payment deducted from account. Nothing more
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ganiat 

What is the Payment Status? Does it say Pending in "green" color on the Summary page?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ganiat
Contributor
Contributor
Morning It does not say pending in green it says completed and the deduction minus sign put in front of the amount thanks
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ganiat 

So when i asked earlier in the thread what it said next to the transaction and one of the options in the list stated 'completed' then why did you say...........

It show only the deduction of the money paid

If you don't actually answer the questions we ask then we can't help, which is why i didn't bother to come back the first time.

If its completed then .............................................

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.