Order fraud by credit card

ALEXANDRA1-1
Contributor
Contributor

in my shop  there happening one client had claimed about credit card paid to order without permission, which was not true, because she had talked to us in website about every single details when purchasing.

and after we confronted to her over Facebook messenger about that, she informed me about she already called the bank explained about the credit card spent without permission is not true. but still the case is under review. 

Wonder how  Pay pal would treat this issue. followed up, because money still hold up for a week already.

This issue already happen few times already in my shop,  one time one client from Ohio made an order , and after received the package, she had claimed about order without permission ,and they took over my money and after i confronted to her Instagram, she said she will give money back, but she never give back. how to prevent this issue despite talk about morals?  and why spend money on credit card there is no better way to prevent this. and seems this way make those people beneficial and no way to help business owners. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.