Opened case for undelivered item!

souvatzoglou
Contributor
Contributor
A guy opened a case for undelivered item but I delivered to him and In the tracking it is saying also delivered! I shipped to his address not his pp address as he said that this house is renovating!!!! What can I do ?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@souvatzoglou 

You may lose as for paypal seller protection you have to ship to the paypal registered address of the buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

souvatzoglou
Contributor
Contributor
But I have screenshots of him saying to ship to this address and not to pp because his house is under construction!!! I shipped the package to him!! Maybe pp accept it ?? I’ll ring them tomorrow explaining everything! I have chances of winning this ? .... the buyer is lying ....
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@souvatzoglou 

Paypal are not interested in screen shots or chat logs, in the event of an item not received dispute the only thing that they want is trackable proof of delivery.

Disputes are mostly automated so as they are probably dealing with millions worldwide per day i doubt they have the time to read your screenshot !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

souvatzoglou
Contributor
Contributor
I had lost a case for a same reason! The other guy just add fake tracking infos ! But now they buyer told me to ship there! Maybe if I call PayPal to explain them everything? May have higher chances?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.